Logging in to Tabor Online
You will need to log in to access the majority of content on Tabor Online. Once logged in, you will automatically have access to resources like your Student Gmail, Google Drive, Paradigm (Student Records), and Mahara, without the need for a separate login.
HOW TO LOG IN:
*Your username and password required in the steps below can be found in your Acceptance email sent from Student Services.
1) Navigate to Tabor Online: learn.tabor.edu.au
2) Click Log in in the top left-hand corner of the page
3) Username: Enter your Student ID number (including the TCA part). Note: Only your ID is required here - do not include your Tabor email address in this field.
4) Password: If this is your first time logging into Tabor Online, enter your date of birth in the format: DDMMYYYY. You will then be prompted to change your password to proceed.
5) Enter your DOB in the Current Password field and your new password in the fields below. Click Save Changes and then Continue. Please note, your new password will need to contain at least 8 characters and is case sensitive.
Once your password has been changed, you will be taken back to the Tabor Online home page. Your name should now appear in the Login Bar at the top of the page.
Forgotten your password? Send us a Helpdesk ticket and we'll reset it for you
For more on Home page, your Dashboard, and initial navigation, see the next page.