Receiving marked assignments and feedback
When your lecturer or teaching assistant has marked an assignment, you will receive an automatic email alert in your student inbox.
- You can either click on the link in this email, or go to your
unit site and click on the
Assignment submission spot where you originally submitted
- If there is a marked assignment to be uploaded, and the
lecturer makes further comments, you will see these beneath your
- Click on the uploaded marked assignment to open it.
Note: your lecturer may not put 'marked' in the file
- There may not be further feedback comments, as the lecturer
has put them all in the assignment.
If this is an offline assignment, you will see only the grade, and possibly feedback comments.
- To view your ongoing marks for assessments, you can
click Grades under the Nav Drawer icon (top left) on your unit sites.
- You will see all assignments, quizzes etc. and any grades
that have been entered.
- Your Course Totals for each unit are hidden. To view your Final Unit Grades, you will need to log into Paradigm (Instructions here).