Where do I view my Unit Final Grades?
Your final grades are recorded in Paradigm. Instructions are provided below in video and written format.
Please note: Final grades are published at the conclusion of each semester
on a specific date. Please check the Academic Calendar for the
- Log into Tabor Online.
- Click on Student Resources from the main menu, and select Paradigm from the drop down list.
- Paradigm will load up displaying your photo and personal details at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to Academic Summary where you can view your (10) most recent subject grades.
- To view earlier subject grades, scroll up to Course Enrolled by Student, where you will see your course(s) listed.
- Click on Actions to the right of the course name, and select Academic Record from the drop down list.
- The next page will allow you to toggle through the history of your subject grades using the Previous and Next options.
This diagram highlights the key components mentioned in the steps