IMPORTANT: How to correctly copy and Paste from Word document and other file types
To do this correctly:
- Go to the Word document and copy your text.
- Come to the answer text box, in the forum, online assignment submission spot, Wiki, etc.
- Click on the Paste special tool in the tool bar above the text box:
- In 1. Content to be pasted: paste your copied text.
- At 2. Select from where the text was formatted: select Paste as unformatted text. This will strip the formatting. Note this is the best option even if source is a Word document, Google document, etc. Some formatting can still come across if selecting those.
- Click Complete paste at 4. Then you can reformat your text using the text toolbar in Tabor Online.
- Complete your forum post, assignment, lesson, Wiki, etc. and Submit.
NOTE: If you do Ctrl + V keys to paste, rather than right mouse click and Paste, this will automatically bring up the Paste special tool, so you won't forget to do this action. So we recommend that you use Ctrl + V keys to paste your copied text.