Tabor Student WiFi
Connecting to Tabor WiFi:
The following steps explain how to connect to the Wireless network at Tabor (Millswood) on the following operating systems:
Windows 7, 8, or
iPhone / iPad /
If your Operating
System is not listed here, please see the library staff the next
time you are on campus.
Your Username/Password to connect is the same as your login for Tabor Online.
- View the list of available wireless networks in your area. You can do this from the WiFi icon on your Taskbar/Menubar, or the Network and Internet area in Control Panel (Windows 7) or Settings (Windows 8 and 10)
- In the Wireless Network Connection window, select TABOR-WIFI and then click Connect/ Join.
- Enter your username and password - these are the same as your Tabor Online login.
- Click Submit and you will be connected.
- Launch Settings and make sure WiFi is turned on
- Check for available networks within WiFi settings
- Tap and select TABOR-WIFI from the list
- Enter your username and password - these are the same as your Tabor Online login
2) Check for available networks within WiFi settings
3) Tap and select TABOR-WIFI from the list and fill in the following:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Identity: Your Tabor Online username
- Password: Your Tabor Online password.
- CA certificate: Don't validate
- MAC address type: Use randomised MAC
If you have
difficulties connecting to the
network, send a Help Desk ticket,
or see a
Library staff member at the Library front