Tabor Student WiFi
Connecting to Tabor WiFi:
The following steps explain how to connect to the Wireless network at Tabor Adelaide on the following operating systems:
- iPhone / iPad / iPod /Android /Nexus etc
- Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10
- MAC OS
Note: If your Operating System is not listed here, please see the library staff the next time you are on campus.
Your Username/Password to connect is the same as your log in to Tabor Online.
Via the Control Panel:
- Select View Available Wireless Networks.
- In the Wireless Network Connection window, select TABOR-WIFI and then click Connect or Join.
- Enter your username and password which is the same as Tabor Online log in.
- On some Android devices you may need to set secondary authentication to MSCHAT V2.
- Click Submit and you will be connected.
- Launch settings and make sure WiFi is turned on.
- Check the available networks that appear under: Choose a Network.
- Tap and select TABOR-WIFI from the list.
- Username and password are the same as Tabor Online log on.
If you have difficulties connecting to the network, send a Help Desk ticket, or see a Library staff member at the Library front desk.