Printing in the Library:
Students link which is in the Library Student Centre
site; scroll down to: Printing, photocopying and
Not all older file types can be printed using the Library
printers because the printers do not recognize certain. older,
But do not recognise:
If you have, for example, a .doc file:
- Save the document as a PDF file. This is a format which is easily recognized by the printers and prints without errors.
- Once you have downloaded the word document, if it is a
reading from your subject site, etc. save it to your memory
- Do a right click on the word doc, and select the option
to convert to Adobe PDF.
- If there isn't this option, open the document and from the menu options choose Save as, and choose PDF as the file type.
- Once you have downloaded the word document, if it is a reading from your subject site, etc. save it to your memory stick (USB).
If you need help with converting files come into the library and one of the Librarians will help you.