(Provides full access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office software. Requires account creation, software download , and installation)
Looking to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel? Don't have the latest version of Office installed? You can have it for FREE while you're studying at Tabor. To access the latest Office software you will need to create an Office 365 account. Account creation is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1) Click this link to bring up the Office 365 for Education page.
2) Enter your Tabor Gmail address (TCA_______@tabor.edu.au) into the box provided and select 'Get started'.
3) On the next page, click the "I'm a Student" option.
4) Fill in the fields on this page to finish setting up your Office 365 account. A 6 digit code will be sent to your Tabor student email address. Paste this into the 'Verification code' box and click the orange 'Start' link at the bottom.
5) That's it! You now have your very own Office 365 account. From the 'Welcome' page you can access online versions of Office applications. To install the full programs onto your computer, click the 'Install Office' link, on the right hand side of the page.
Microsoft Office Alternatives
These are free to download and provide users with the ability to view/create Word Documents, Spreadsheets, Power point files in the same manner as Microsoft Office.