- Provides full access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office software. Requires account creation, software download , and installation
- Mac Users: Mac users are not able to perform new installs of Office 365 unless they are running one of the three latest versions of macOS. If you continue with an older version of macOS, your Office apps will continue to work but you will no longer receive any updates, including security updates.
Looking to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel?
As a Tabor student, you are all provided a Microsoft 365 license giving you access to the Office 365 suite (Desktop apps and Web apps).
You can install the Office 365 Desktop apps via the steps below:
- Log into Tabor Online
- Click on Microsoft 365 & Outlook from the main menu and select Microsoft 365 from the drop-down list
- You will see the following page (below). On the
right side of the page, there is an option for you download
Office 365 apps to your computer.
- Once installed, remember to sign-in to the apps such as OneDrive, Outlook, Word etc to associate the software with your Tabor account.
Microsoft Office Alternatives
These are free to download and provide users with the ability to view/create Word Documents, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint files in the same manner as Microsoft Office.