How do I forward my student Gmail to another email account?
At Tabor, we will provide you with a student email account. For some, managing multiple email accounts (student, personal and work accounts) can be difficult. Please note: All Tabor email correspondence and notifications will be sent to your student email address so please check your emails daily.
Instructions on forwarding your emails are provided below in video and written format.
- Log into Tabor Online, and access your student Gmail.
- Click on the gear iconat the top right-hand corner, and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP option from the menu that appears.
- Select the Add a Forwarding address button and enter your preferred email address to which the emails will be forwarded to. Press Next.
- A pop-up message will appear. Click Proceed to confirm your preferred email address. Another pop-up message will appear to advise you a verification code has been sent to that email address. Press OK.
- Keep your current Gmail page open. Access your preferred email account (preferably in a new internet tab) to retrieve the verification details. The email will be titled Forwarding Confirmation.
- Click into the email and you
will see a Confirmation code at the start of the
- Return to the Gmail page you kept open, and enter the code in the confirmation code field, and press Verify.
- Ensure Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and we recommend you select Keep Tabor College Adelaide Mail's copy in the Inbox (This option comes in handy locating missing emails).
- Scroll down and click Save