You will need to log in to access the majority of content on Tabor Online. Once logged in, you will automatically have access to resources like your Student Gmail, Google Drive, Paradigm (Student Records), and Mahara, without the need for a separate login.
HOW TO LOG IN:
*Your username and password required in the steps below can be found in your Acceptance email sent from Student Services.
1) Navigate to Tabor Online: learn.tabor.edu.au
2) Click "Log in" in the top left-hand corner of the page
3) Username: Enter your Student ID number (including the TCA part). Note: Only your ID is required here - do not include your Tabor email address in this field.
4) Password: If this is your first time logging into Tabor Online, enter your date of birth in the format: DDMMYYYY. You will then be prompted to change your password to proceed.
5) Enter your DOB in the Current Password field and your new password in the fields below. Click Save Changes and then Continue. Please note, your new password will need to contain at least 8 characters and is case sensitive.
Once your password has been changed, you will be taken back to the Tabor Online home page. Your name should now appear in the Login Bar at the top of the page.
- Ensure that the link in the address bar reads https://learn.tabor.edu.au
- Your Username, which is your Student ID number, will be in the format: tcaXXXXX(where X represents the numbers in your Student ID).
- Your Password is case sensitive (so having your Caps Lock key ON is a common mistake users will make).
- If you rely on your computer saving your password so you don't have to type it in each and every login, please be aware that the saved password may change inadvertently so logging in after this change won't be successful. If you reset your password at any time, please ensure your computer updates to your new password otherwise it will continue using your old password.
Forgotten your password? Please contact us for a Password Reset
Please note: if you have forgotten your Tabor Online password, you will need to provide an alternate email address (not your student address) that we can use to send your new login instructions to.
For more on Home page, your Dashboard, and initial navigation, see the next page.