All students are automatically provided with a student Google
account along with access to G Suite. G Suite contains a
collection of helpful Google applications, including:
Gmail - for managing your student
Google Drive - unlimited cloud storage
(a convenient place for all your files)
- Docs/Sheets/Slides - Google equivalents of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Forms, Calendar, Hangouts, and more!
To access your Google Apps, log into Tabor Online, click on
Gmail & Google Drive from the main menu, and
select either Gmail or Google Drive from the
Click on the grid
icon in the top right hand corner of your Google
account page, to view a list of available applications.
Can't find the app you're looking for? Click the "More" link at the bottom of this window.
- Work created in Google Apps is automatically saved whenever
you make changes.
- All saved files are stored in Google Drive. To save a file to your computer, right click the file in Google Drive and select 'Download'.
- Saved files can be accessed online from a computer or mobile
Click the link below for more information on using Google Apps,
and sharing assignments.