All students are automatically provided with a student Google account along with access to G Suite. G Suite contains a collection of helpful Google applications, including:
- Gmail - for managing your student mail
- Google Drive - unlimited cloud storage (a convenient place for all your files)
- Docs/Sheets/Slides - Google equivalents of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Forms, Calendar, Hangouts, and more!
To access your Google Apps, log into Tabor Online, click on Gmail & Google Drive from the main menu, and select either Gmail or Google Drive from the drop-down list.
Click on the grid icon in the top right hand corner of your Google account page, to view a list of available applications.
Can't find the app you're looking for? Click the "More" link at the bottom of this window.
- Work created in Google Apps is automatically saved whenever you make changes.
- All saved files are stored in Google Drive. To save a file to your computer, right click the file in Google Drive and select 'Download'.
- Saved files can be accessed online from a computer or mobile device.