How to unlock your Mahara ePortfolio to allow further editing
Note. Once you submit your Mahara ePortfolio for grading, it becomes locked from further editing. Only once graded by your teacher, will the work be unlocked.
We understand that there are cases where you may want to make some changes to your Mahara ePortfolio to resubmit it, or build on an existing ePortfolio.
There is one method where you can manually unlock your Mahara ePortfolio from your end. Steps are below.
- Click into the Assignment Submission area on your
subject site (screenshots contain examples only).
- Click the Assignment link where you submitted your Mahara
- On the next screen, scroll down and click on the Edit
- Once the next screen loads, tick the 'disclaimer' box (1) and
check None selected below it (2). Now scroll
down and Save changes.
- Once the screen loads, you may see a message
that Nothing was submitted (1). You can simply
scroll down and click Cancel (2). Your Mahara
work is now unlocked for further editing.