How do I log into Tabor Online?
You will now only require to remember to use ONE set of
login details for Tabor Online and other Tabor
- Username: your full email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your regular Tabor Online password
IMPORTANT: You will only need to follow these steps once
for your initial login (effective 9th December 2021). Once
complete, your regular sign-in will be minimal in
- Go to Tabor Online
- Click login (top left corner)
- You will be re-directed to the Microsoft Sign-in
- Type in your full student email address (as per example above), and hit Next.
- On the next screen, type in your password (this is your
regular Tabor Online password).
Multi-Factor Authentication has been enabled to secure your account.
- You will now be asked to provide more information to keep you
account secure. There are (3) methods you can choose:
Authentication phone, Office phone or Mobile
- If you choose Authentication phone, fill in the
required fields and hit Next (as per screenshot
- A code will be sent as a text message to your mobile.
- Enter the code (as shown below) and click
- This step is not mandatory. You will be presented with the
following page. Copy the App Password and store it
somewhere safe if you require this setup.
- The next steps may vary but most will be re-directed to the
Tabor Online Home page as a logged in user.
Note: For some, you may be sent another SMS verification code to finalise this step; OR
You may be required to verify an alternate email as well before signing into Tabor Online.
- After the initial login steps above, regular logins will only
require you to type in your login credentials and verify once
with the SMS code sent to you.
I am having difficulties logging into Tabor Online despit
following the instructions above?
Our common login issues are documented within the FAQs link within the banner on the Tabor Online home page. Here is a direct link to that page.