New to Tabor Online? Visit our introductory site!
This site provides information on how to navigate Tabor Online (our online learning environment). It also contains a list of handpicked resources that will help get you ready for your studies, including:- Induction videos
- Getting Started guides
- Orientation Day materials
- Practice area for submitting assignments/forums/quizzes
How to access the site:
To access ITTO you will first need to log into Tabor Online with your student credentials. We recommend doing this step with a desktop/laptop computer.
1) Sign In: To sign into Tabor Online, navigate to https://learn.tabor.edu.au and click "Log in" in the top left-hand corner of the page.
2) Login Credentials:
USERNAME: Your Student ID
PASSWORD: Tabor Online password
* If this is your very first time signing into Tabor Online, enter your 8-digit date of birth in the format: DDMMYYYY. You will then be asked to select a new password on the next screen. Enter your DOB in the Current password field and your preferred password in the two New Password fields.
3) Accessing ITTO: Once you have signed in, click your name in the top left-hand corner and select Dashboard (see screenshot below). From there, navigate to Course overview and open the site labelled "Introduction to Tabor Online".